At Defenzelite, we strive to provide our clients with convenient and flexible payment options. This payment policy outlines the terms and conditions for making payments to our company.
- Invoicing: We will issue invoices to clients on a regular basis, typically on a monthly or project-by-project basis. Invoices will include a detailed breakdown of the work performed and any expenses incurred.
- Payment terms: Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. We accept payment by check, bank transfer, or credit card.
- Late payment: If payment is not received within 30 days of the invoice date, a late fee of 5000 Rupees will be added to the outstanding balance.
- Retainer fees: For ongoing projects or retainer arrangements, we may require a retainer fee to be paid upfront. Any unused portion of the retainer fee will be credited to the client's account and applied to future invoices.
- Expenses: Any expenses incurred on behalf of the client, such as travel or third-party services, will be billed separately and must be reimbursed by the client.
- Changes to fees: We reserve the right to change our fees and payment terms at any time. Any changes will be communicated to the client in advance and will not apply retroactively to existing projects or agreements.
We strive to be transparent and fair in our billing practices and are always available to discuss any questions or concerns that clients may have about their payments.